John has practiced engineering for Six (6) years. His engineering experience has been majorly honed in the contracting and consultancy Industry while working from 2014 up to 2021 where he participated on numerous consultancy assignments as a design engineer, WASH engineer and construction supervision engineer in the water and civil engineering industry.
John has completed conceptual, feasibility and detailed engineering designs for numerous infrastructure projects such as multi-storey buildings, bridges, highways, water supply schemes and other WASH structures. He has also participated in the preparation of project proposals & tender documents; drawing and drafting; procurement of contractors; and construction supervision activities.
By participating and being involved in many design and construction projects, John can confidently execute and complete the following tasks: -
• Develop written procedures for quality control/quality assurance;
• Manage and direct personnel on the construction activities at a project site;
• Provide technical advice regarding design and construction methods;
• Monitor progress of work and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety.
• Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labour to determine the overall cost of the project.
• Test soils and materials to determine their adequacy in strength and suitability.
• Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.