• I’m currently immediately available and willing to relocate worldwide in single status.
• I have 31 Year experience in HSE operations in positions such as Chief Officer, Manager, Project Coordinator, Senior Advisor, Field Safety and Training Supervisor, both offshore and onshore, working in diverse countries and cultures and activities such as Drilling, Workover, Production, Construction & Facilities (EPC), Logistics, and Seismic.
• 4-yr Bachelor degree in Industrial Safety
• Senior Auditor in Integrated Management Systems - ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001:2007
• Global and strategic vision to make HSE a business value.
• Ability to recommend the management the best strategy when implementing HSE programs.
• Strategic projects development to reduce the number of accidents and achieve operational improvements.
• Diplomatic, committed, proactive and dynamic with responsible decisions and problem-solving ability.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong organizational and communication skills.
• Highly focused on delivering results.
• Extensive experience in HSE Management Systems, Risk Assessments (Physical Hazard Effects --PHE, Quantitative Risk Assessments - QRA and SIL Classification), HAZID/HAZOP, Safety Cases, Accident Investigations/root cause analysis, technical procedures development, MOC, Behavioural Based Safety, technical inspections, and audits.
• Well-motivated professional, a team player with solid experience in project and operations, fully capable to implement strategies, procedures, corrective actions, and technical analysis that can provide solutions to problems or barriers and increase the effectiveness of HSE in any way required by my employer.
• Premise as an HSE professional is to confront any challenge focused on a psychological and analytical approach on safety to aim towards operational excellence as my goal and commitment to my employer.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.