• I have been at the center of establishment and implementation of maintenance practices to ensure timeliness of these practices, cost effective repairs and procurement and maintenance of parts inventory.
• I lead a team through successful upgrade of LPG fired fluid-bed furnace and immersion burner furnace to increase production capacity from 1650kg/hr to 2200kg/hr from feasibility stage to commissioning within stipulated timelines
• . I foresaw successful installation of 6 underground LPG tanks (58.0Tonnes each tank, 113m3), 05 direct fired vaporizers and fabrication of pipeline from LPG yard to point of use.
• Successful formulation and implementation of safety smart rules aimed at eliminating any related risks.
• In 2018, I was actively involved with civil team in construction of Phase 1 Extension through different stages such as Setting out, excavation, concrete blinding, concrete casting and structure election
• I have been involved in establishment, implementation, maintenance and management of successful lean principles in operation all aimed at reducing total operational costs
• I am on IMS steering team that saw successful development and implementation of Integrated Management Systems to achieve ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OSHAS 18001:2004
• I am currently HIRA team leader at RRM-Plant 1 responsible for developing and implementing the Safety Management Systems (SMS) of the plant.
• Broad oversight of daily plant operations
• Coordination and planning of production and maintenance activities
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.