P O Box 2831 Muyenga, Uganda
Contact +256 774 278 279 / +256 704 931 540
E-mail address: email@example.com
I am a female Ugandan, holder of a Diploma in Information Technology in Business and currently pursuing a Bachelors in Procurement and Supply chain management in my last semester, I have a keen interest in furthering my career in administration, Human Resource support, procurement and other aspects of information Technology. I have a vast experience in administration for large, small and medium organizations/Companies gained through engagements at different levels over the last six years. I am a strong team player, very good at multi-tasking, managing heavy work load and very sensitive to cultural differences, works under pressure and very organized.
I am sociable, enthusiastic, people centered, confident and result oriented person. I am a flexible and adaptable individual and a strong believer in teamwork because of my administrative skills.
• Knowledge of immigration laws including, acquiring work permits, visas, special passes, ticketing, among other.
• Knowledge on visa application process;
• Company license application processes
• Five (5) years’ experience processing work permits and licences, special passes, dependant passes, ticketing among others.
• Very good in networking and relationship building, careful, paying attention to details.
• A high level of professional confidentiality and data protection.
• Raise payments for service providers and also staff, accountabilities and managing office float.
• Organising meetings and venues as well as staff retreats.
• Excellent report and minutes taking skills.
• Experience in working with international Non-Government Organisations.
• Ability to work with ICT equipment such as computers (Microsoft Office packages), printers, photocopiers, and multimedia gadgets.
• Good communication skills with ability to interact at different levels.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, conflict handling and negotiation.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Formal letter writing skills, reports and minutes taking.
• Ability to work well in a multicultural environment both in rural and urban environments.
• Computer literate with high proficiency in MS Word processing, Excel, Access and Power point, Internet Browsing.
• Grasps what needs to be done immediately and executes it perfectly.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.